Love the genealogy but hate the organizing? The Orderly Roots guides can help! The guides zero in on specific topics for genealogists. They tap into my expertise as a certified professional organizer and my passion as a genealogy enthusiast.
Orderly Roots guides average about ten pages, so they allow me to go into more depth than I can on a blog post. Yet they’re short enough to be read in a single sitting. These downloadable pdfs are $8.99 each; you can read them on your computer, e-reader, or other device. Or, if you want, print them out to read. However you read them, they’ll make you want to take action on creating a more organized genealogy life.
The first two Orderly Roots guides, 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research and 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy are available now. You can purchase them by clicking on their title links.
I have another nine Orderly Roots guides in the works, on the topics listed below. I’ll be working to get more out by the end of 2016. Watch the blog for new releases!
- 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy
- Organizing Your Genealogy Right From the Start
- Creating Great Genealogy Habits
- Making the Most of Your Online Research Time
- How I Organize My Genealogy Research
- Going Paperless with Your Genealogy
- Getting Started in Genealogy
- Essential Technology for Genealogists
- Planning a Genealogy Research Trip
- Planning a Cemetery Research Trip
The Orderly Roots guides provide an easy way to access some terrific information to help you stay focused and happy while exploring your roots.