Love the genealogy but hate the organizing? The Orderly Roots guides can help! The guides zero in on specific topics for genealogists. They tap into my expertise as a certified professional organizer and my passion as a genealogy enthusiast.
Orderly Roots guides average about ten pages, so they allow me to go into more depth than I can on a blog post. Yet they’re short enough to be read in a single sitting. These downloadable pdfs are $8.99 each; you can read them on your computer, e-reader, or other device. Or, if you want, print them out to read. However you read them, they’ll make you want to take action on creating a more organized genealogy life.
The first three Orderly Roots guides, 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research, 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy and Organizing Your Genealogy Right From the Start are available now. You can purchase them by clicking on their title links.
I have more Orderly Roots guides in the works, on the topics listed below. I’ll be working to get more out this year. Watch the blog for new releases!
- 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy
- Organizing Your Genealogy Right From the Start
- Creating Great Genealogy Habits
- Making the Most of Your Online Research Time
- How I Organize My Genealogy Research
- Getting Started in Genealogy
- Essential Technology for Genealogists
- Planning a Genealogy Research Trip
- Planning a Cemetery Research Trip
The Orderly Roots guides provide an easy way to access some terrific information to help you stay focused and happy while exploring your roots.