Over the weekend, I made some upgrades to this website. Before now, it was a blog only. But I added a few pages, which you can find in the navigation bar at the top of the page. I think that turns it from a blog into a website!
Here’s a summary of what’s new and different:
- Rather than seeing four full blog posts showing on each page, you’ll now find excerpts from six blog posts will be on each page. Just click the title of any post to see the whole post.
- I changed up my bio in the sidebar and added a photo, so you can put a face with Organize Your Family History.
- You can now search blog posts by category, as well as tag.
- Speaking of searching, the search function has been moved from the bottom of the page to the top.
- You can get a better sense of what Organize Your Family History is about, via the new About page.
- I’m now offering some genealogy-related organizing services, which are described in the new Services section.
- I included a link in the navigation bar to Peace of Mind Organizing, the organizing business I started in 2005.
- You can now easily download free printables that were previously buried within blog posts. I intend to create and add more free downloads (and perhaps even some paid downloadable products).
- I added a Contact form. (Feel free to drop me a note!)
In the coming months, I intend to amp up my attention to this site and I hope you’ll find the new content both interesting helpful. If you have any specific topics you’d like to see me cover, please let me know either via the comments or the contact form!