I’m very excited to announce the launch of a new series of downloadable pdfs that I’m offering for sale here on Organize Your Family History. I’m calling the series Orderly Roots, and the first is now available for purchase.
The Orderly Roots guides give me a way to go a little more in-depth on genealogy organizing topics than I can on the blog. 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research, the first of a planned series of 10 such guides, is available now!
Each guide is delivered as a downloadable pdf with ten pages of text. They sell for $8.99 each. Here’s the list of topics I’m planning so far:
- 10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research
- 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy
- How I Organize My Genealogy Research
- Getting Started in Genealogy
- Going Paperless with Your Genealogy
- Essential Technology for Genealogists
- Making the Most of Your Online Research Time
- Creating Great Genealogy Habits
- Planning a Genealogy Research Trip
- Planning a Cemetery Research Trip
I’d love your input on topics. Do any of these particularly float your boat? Are there any topics not on the list that you’d like to see me explore in an Orderly Roots Guide?
10 Secrets to Organizing Your Genealogy Research is hot off the (figurative) presses and I plan to make 10 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Started Doing Genealogy available this week. [Update: I just made it available for purchase!] The rest, I hope, will be completed by year’s end.
I’d love your input on topics and may create a poll to post on the blog. In the meantime, feel free to give me feedback in the comments!